Friday 10 March 2017

Q3. What have you learned from your audience feedback?

Questionnaires

In order to gain good feedback and response me and my partner created multiple questionnaires throughout the process from the start to end, this was done to always keep on top and in favour of our audience. The questionnaire allowed us to gain feedback and data for me and my partner to analyse, this helped us to make vital decisions that would improve anything from the preferred camera angle on the video to the colour of our font. 

Focus Groups







The focus groups helped also hugely as it allowed us to communicate on a personal level to various different people from just anyone to a more defined target audience. Our focus group was conducted in October this was to find out basic information and what people prefer, from the colour of clothes for mine en scene to us explaining ideas and getting feedback and recommendations on them. 

Reviewing The Overall Package (Music Video, Digipack and Poster)

Me and my partner created this further questionnaire to ask a range questions about how our target audience feel about all the different pieces we have created and how they all fit together. This questionnaire also has helped use to have a complete review from piers and our target audience that will help use really know if they understand what we have created. 




Questionnaire Review- I have taken some extracts from the questionnaire to give a overall review of our work and there opinions on that.

Q1- Did the music video reflect the genre of the song through miss en scene? Could you identify the genre?

No- it's quite a indie song. Upon Reflection, I could have used more subdued colours and altered organ's. However, i think the more vibrant lively colours worked well. Its quite a happy fast paced song and I feel the rise en scene did reflect this. 

Yes
- Well acted 
- Narrative reflects genre  

Overall I was pleased with the results as 11/12 people felt our music video did meet the genre. 

Q2- Is there a strong star image? Were there any shots that you thought sold the star image well? 

Yes
- Close ups clearly show the star 
- I like the beginning 


No not really (Only 3 negative responses)

Overall, this was a good review and implies I created a strong image that worked well overall and gives me confidence with our decisions. 

Q3- Did you understand the narrative of the music video? briefly, explain what you understood of the narrative. 

Yes
- it was a couple breaking up.
- Morgan's girlfriend is marry 
- It links to the lyrics 
- Morgan trying to make it work 

This is a super result and suggests our narrative was a successful feature of the music video. 


I also asked about synergy and most people believed that there was a strong brand identity.

The impact that TA research has had on my production is huge as it gives me another view or multiple other view points of my work or thinking, this allows me to make the productions constantly better as I can have a multiple different people look and review my work and they all give different feedback.

   









No comments:

Post a Comment